Welcome to The Military Reunion Network!
Our mission is to support Veterans curious about or in the midst of planning a military reunion. We are here to answer planning questions, share tips and trends, and help you make connections. Planners of all experience levels are a part of our community from beginners planning their first reunion to seasoned experts that have been involved for years. There are several pages on our website that are beneficial to our Veteran Community. Here are a few suggestions to get you started.
- Add your reunion to our Upcoming Reunions page. (free)
- Visit Places to Hold a Reunion These are the destinations and hotels that WANT TO WORK WITH YOU. They understand the importance of hospitality space and your closing banquet. You can even send and email with an RFP attachment directly from the listing.
- Visit the Special Offers tab for discounts and incentives offered by destinations and hotels listed on the website.
- The Events page lists in-person and virtual events you can participate in. We strongly encourage you to check out the MRN Educational Summit!
- The Resources page offers downloadable forms, industry/professional contacts, and helpful links
- Reunion Support includes a comprehensive list of the many ways MRN can assist you
We thank you for your service and sacrifice and applaud you for your continued volunteerism with regard to military reunions. There is nothing more important than staying connected.
Over 7,000 Veterans commit suicide every year. The connections made and maintained through the military reunions you plan, are critical to reducing the Veteran Suicide rate.