The Military Reunion Network team place great emphasis on networking, education and connection.
In the wake of COVID19, we are shifting our event platform to include a wide variety of virtual conversations as well as small group in-person events. All participating hotels follow strict protocols and safety guidelines that may limit services and/or hotel amenities.
MRN Events Include:
- The Educational Summit- Annual Conference with over 125 participants.
- Virtual Webinars/Conversations on a wide variety of topics including marketing to military reunions, reunion planning step by step, and coronavirus conversations (planning a reunion in the wake of COVID19)
Partner Events are listed on the website by MRN member partners. They are designed for planners or reunions.
Partner Events Include:
- Site Inspections hosted by a destination or hotel
- Small Reunion Packages for those wishing to connect in small groups. If many of your reunion association members live in within a few hours drive of each other and want to meet, the Mini Reunion Package is a great way to do so. The dates are selected, pricing is set and a list of open attractions made available. Just click on the “more information” button to get started.
- Familiarization Tours – work with MRN to bring reunion planners to your destination.