We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of certain basic personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and credit card numbers. We do not collect information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly. We do not make your personal information available to third parties for any reason, except to fulfill requests made by you and/or your organization. However, we may use the information provided to inform you directly about information, promotions, products or services. The security of information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We exercise care in providing secure transmission and storage of information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot warrant that all data we transmit, store and collect will be completely secure. We take commercially reasonable efforts to create and maintain restricted access and secure socket layers, to ensure that to the extent we control information, it is used only as authorized by us and consistent with this Policy, and that information is not improperly altered or destroyed. Our privacy protection practices help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for our business purposes. Our communication system, software and database practices have been designed to aid us in supporting authenticity, integrity and confidentiality.
What you can expect from The Military Reunion Network
- Emails/Special Offers or Promotions will have an opt-out option.
- Reunion Planner Contact information registered with us will only be made public for ConFAM© events and distributed only to other ConFAM© registrants at the specific event. Individual Reunion Planner contact information requests will be granted with Planner permission.
- Reunion Contact/Company Information will be used for direct mail purposes such as our magazine.
- Credit Card information will not be stored at any time without direct written consent of the card holder.
- The Military Reunion Network has several forms on the website used for registration, RFP requests, and general inquires. Information submitted is not shared except to fulfill the specific request. Only The Military Reunion Network has access to that information.