We recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of personally identifiable information such as names, addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers. We do not make your personal information available to third parties for any reason. You may request MRN to fulfill requests made by you and/or your organization with third parties. (Forward an RFP to a CVB or hotel). MRN may communicate directly with you regarding topics related to Military Reunions.
The security of information is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. We exercise care in providing secure transmission and storage of information. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot warrant that all data we transmit, store and collect will be completely secure. We take commercially reasonable efforts to create and maintain restricted access and secure socket layers, to ensure that to the extent we control information, it is used only as authorized by us and consistent with this Policy, and that information is not improperly altered or destroyed. Our privacy protection practices help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for our business purposes. Our communication system, software and database practices have been designed to aid us in supporting authenticity, integrity and confidentiality.
What you can expect from The Military Reunion Network:
• Scheduled email (newsletter, magazine, Special Offers etc) will ALWAYS include a “Manage My Subscription” button.
• Reunion Planner Contact information registered with us will only be included in event programs for the specific event the planner has registered for.
• From time to time, an individual connection between planners is requested. Introductions will be made after permissions to do so have been granted.
• Reunion Contact/Company Information will be used for direct mail purposes such as the Military Reunion Network Magazine.
• Credit Card information is NEVER stored at any time with The Military Reunion Network.