This page was last updated February 2nd, 2021
- CDC Events and Gatherings Readiness and Planning Tool
- Centers for Disease Control
- Status State by State
Looking for a mask with your reunion logo? Kris can help! Reach out to her at PrintingPlus!
MRN Survey and Results
MRN offers complimentary video conferencing for reunions wishing to meet virtually.
The Military Reunion Network has the following recommendations for military reunion planners.
- Put the safety and health of attendees first when evaluating whether to move forward with planned events.
- Establish and maintain communication with hotel and convention visitor bureau partners regarding contracted reunions.
- Communicate with hotel and convention visitor bureau partners intentions related to reunions held on a TENTATIVE basis.
In late July, MRN President, Sharon Danitschek, sat down with Convention Visitor Bureau and Hotel representatives for a discussion on the status, challenges, opportunities, and future of their respective organizations.
Military Reunion Planners submitted questions on a wide variety of subjects. Panelists responded based on what was happening in their area at the time of the recording. Please inquire with them directly as to current status of their destinations and hotels.
- Hotel Panel: Status as of July 20 2020
- CVB Panel: Status as of July 22 2020
- Hotel Panel: Predictions on 2021 rates
- CVB Panel: Predictions on 2021 rates
- Hotel Panel: Should reunions cancel or postpone their events
- CVB Panel: Should reunions cancel or postpone their events
- Hotel Panel: Changes for Buffets and Hospitality Space
- Hotel Panel: New standards for cleanliness
- Hotel Panel: Thoughts on force majeure clauses
- CVB Panel: Thoughts on force majeure contract clauses
- CVB Panel: Status of local attractions
- CVB Panel: Changes in the Motor Coach Industry due to COVID-19
- CVB Panel: How can Military Reunion Planners help CVB partners in the midst of the pandemic?
- Motor Coach Industry: A video conversation with American Bus Association President Peter Pantuso